The 10th edition of Bermuda Documentary Film Festival will present another award-winning lineup of 11 entertaining and thought-provoking documentary films from around the world.
The festival takes place from April 17-20 in the Tradewinds Auditorium of the Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute.
The full festival schedule is as follows:
Thursday, April 17
- 6.00pm – Plot for Peace
- 8.15pm – Supermensch: The Legend of Shep Gordon
Friday, April 18
- 6.00pm – God Loves Uganda
- 8.15pm – Our Man in Tehran
Saturday, April 19
- 2.00pm – The Moo Man
- 4.30pm – Last Days in Vietnam
- 7.00pm – The Final Member
- 9.00pm – Jackie Stewart: Weekend of a Champion
Sunday, April 20
- 3.00pm – Red Obsession
- 5.00pm – Ai Weiwei: Fake Case
- 7.15pm – Evergreen: The Road to Legalisation in Washington
See our FILMS page for full synopses of all the films.
Tickets are available online at www.bdatix.bm, at ticket centres Pulp & Circumstance, Washington Lane, Hamilton, and Fabulous Fashions, Heron Bay Plaza, Southampton, or by calling 232-2255.